At Khione, we pride ourselves in our knowledgeable team of hard workers. We want our employees to feel safe mentally and physically, which means providing them with the highest quality of health and safety training.
All of our employees are trained in the following areas:
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations (including WHMIS)
- Khione’s Internal Safety Program and Policies
- Safe Work practices, procedures and rules
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required by safe work practices
- Proper hazard assessment, robust accident and incident reporting
- Participation in safety inspections, investigations and safe work practices review
- Site orientation training
- Ongoing mock emergency drills to highlight and reinforce our Emergency Preparedness and Response Plan
Staff members are also expected to take part in regular safety meetings, receive specialized training as needed for specific roles, and are subject to a rigorous Drug and Alcohol program.
We also have very specific protocols when it comes to our food, from delivery to consumption; we make sure our kitchen is stocked with the highest standard of food and beverage quality in mind.